anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Anarch-db devel

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] Anarch-db devel
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:57:36 +0100

Replying to myself... Bad news:

I figured out this weekend that my PC's motherboard *also* died along
with my power supply unit. I now no longer have any Intel machine, so
I'm definitely out of the ARDB-for-windows business. :/

However, my disks are intact and today at the office I managed to backup
the core of my cross-compiling environment. I uploaded them, so in case
you are interested, please have a look at:

http://francois.gombault.free.fr/ardb/minGW.tgz
(this is a script to build you cross-compiling environment, put it in
/usr/local/src)

http://francois.gombault.free.fr/ardb/cross_build.sh.tgz
(this is a script to cross-compile wxWidgets for win32 from a Linux box.
The same recipe can be used to X-compile the other libs.)

When your cross-compiling environment is ready, with all the libs
cross-compiled, launch build_win32.sh from ARDB's sources to build the
program.

Bye,

--
Francois Gombault
THE PRINCIPAL'S TOUPEE IS NOT A FRISBEE -- Bart Simpson on chalkboard