Re: [Aspell-user] Windows Reliability

From: Christoph Hintermüller
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Windows Reliability
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:00:21 +0100

Hi Steward
Am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 00:16 schrieb Stewart Whiting:
> PHP is now just permanently
> giving the "Warning: PSPELL couldn't open the dictionary. reason: No
> word lists can be found for the language "en". in
> W:\Webmail\spelling.php on line 2" error." The English dictionary and
> PSpell do come with the binary?
>
> Will the old .3x work with the PHP 4.3.10 Pspell module?
I do not know. As aspell works on command line for you, your problem seems to
be at the side of php aspell binding. Thus you have to ask the maintainers of
php aspell binding if they can help you with the problem. I do not know if
one of them is reading here too. But rather look for RADME and AUTHORS file
or in help about dialog which come along with php 4.3.10 pspell module.

Sorry
Xris