[AUCTeX] Re: AUCTeX 11.86 released

From: Frederik
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: AUCTeX 11.86 released
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 14:31:31 +0100

Can you please explain the meaning of pasting something into scratch?

Hi,

Maybe my last advice was unclear (I'm not a native English speaker).
Just copy `(info "(auctex) Starting viewers")' without the very outer quotation marks and paste it into an emacs buffer, e.g. into the scratch buffer, which should be automatically opened when starting emacs.

Then place the cursor after the very right parenthesis and press C-j. This should take you directly to the right node in the AUCTeX documentation.

Otherwise Type C-h i and then navigate AUCTeX > Processing > Viewing > Starting Viewers.

Regards,
Fred