Re: [AUCTeX] preview-latex and breqn

From: Tamas Papp
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview-latex and breqn
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:11:49 +0200

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the help -- it does make it work, but the colors don't work
out (see attached screenshots, I am using a white-on-black-ish color
scheme).

Also, when I enter \alpha with `a in AUCTeX, in the dmath a pair of
braces {} is appended.  Is there a way I can tell AUCTeX to treat the
contents of dmath the same as, say, equation?

Best,

Tamas