Re: [AUCTeX] preview-latex and breqn

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview-latex and breqn
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:52:42 +0200

Szia Tamas,

> Thanks for the help -- it does make it work, but the colors don't work
> out (see attached screenshots, I am using a white-on-black-ish color
> scheme).

That's weird.  I don't have a problem with it, but I don't regularly
use a dark background, so I probably wouldn't notice if I did.  I did
test it just now with a dark background, but things seemed to work
okay.  Perhaps you have some customization affecting it?

> Also, when I enter \alpha with `a in AUCTeX, in the dmath a pair of
> braces {} is appended.  Is there a way I can tell AUCTeX to treat the
> contents of dmath the same as, say, equation?

You can add it to `font-latex-math-environments'.  You might also want
to add it to `texmathp-tex-commands'.  I would suggest using the
customize interface because otherwise you have to call some functions
to ensure other variables get updated correctly.

Perhaps dmath should be added by default in AUCTeX, but I'll leave
that decision to the maintainers.

-Ivan