audio-video

[Audio-video] Issue 4

From: Leo Jackson
Subject: [Audio-video] Issue 4
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 12:09:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
> Re: Talk in Christchurch    last
>       year] (Kaveh Mousavi Zamani)

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 13:43:13 +0800
> From: Kaveh Mousavi Zamani <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Audio-video] address@hidden:
> Re: Talk in
>     Christchurch    last
> year]
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> It is uploaded RMS,
>
> All, I don't have permission to change the index.html.
> Please someone update
> that file or give me permission.
>
> Best Regards,
> Kaveh
> PS: The filenames are:
> A_Free_Digital_Society_Speech_in_Christchurch_Orion_Transfer.ogg
> A_Free_Digital_Society_Speech_in_Christchurch_Orion_Transfer.ogg.txt
>

> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > Please post this talk, and then please ack to me.

Kaveh,

Thanks for the uploading of the files. If you are uploading to the site
audio-video.gnu.org directly then you have access to sftp part of the site.
So in other words you have the access to download the index.html files and load
it back.

If you would like we can combine the efforts and I can update the index files
or you can as well.

Now there is an update going into effect of the site that make it more
organized to the different talks to put them in an order to understand better.

The talks will be put to the talk title and then dated with info Acknowledge
the person that taped and sent it or possible the talk coordinator etc.

Regards,
Leo Jackson