audio-video

[Audio-video] RMS in Frascati on May 11th

From: Enrico Nardi
Subject: [Audio-video] RMS in Frascati on May 11th
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 22:04:48 +0200

Hi.
RMS will give a speech in Frascati (Rome - Italy)
on May 11th.
We would like to see if it feasible to do a direct stream
of his speech. Our multimedia group will not do it because of wrong software.
So if we will manage to do it will be something "home made".
By now we know how to stream with VLC from one machine to another
machine  giving the remote  IP.
What we do not know how to do, is how to put a link on a web page,
that will directly open the stream. Is there a way to do this ? Can you help ?

Thanks,
Enrico Nardi.

Enrico Nardi
Theory Division
I.N.F.N. - Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati
Via Enrico Fermi 40
00044 Frascati (Roma) Italy
Tel.     +39-0694032880
Fax.     +39-0694032427