audio-video

[Audio-video] address@hidden: Re: What happened to the recording?]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Audio-video] address@hidden: Re: What happened to the recording?]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:00:43 -0400

Could you please get that recording, convert it if necessary, and post
it?  (What format is it in?)

From: Joseph Potvin <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 03:39:23 -0400
Subject: Re: What happened to the recording?
To: Dorice Kunis <address@hidden>
Cc: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>, Colleen Chien <address@hidden>, chin
<address@hidden>

I was able to download and run the video from the link on the site,
which is this URL:
https://scu.box.com/s/m5v07i1fydmb4ylwzkn6/1/528505974/5097755034/1

RE: However, when I tried to access the videos from my ipad, it did
not work.  I'm not sure the reasons

Since it downloads a 220Mb file to the users's computer before
running, the user needs to wait for the download to complete. We're
used to streaming video while the download is underway.

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Dorice Kunis <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dr. Stallman,
>
> I accessed the conference videos from the conference website (on my desktop
> computer from home). The link is active and working properly (see
> http://law.scu.edu/hightech/2012-patent-solutions-conf-videos.cfm).
> However, when I tried to access the videos from my ipad, it did not work.
> I'm not sure the reasons for that but we will investigate further to find
> the cause and correct it as soon as possible.
>
> Dorice
>

> On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 7:32 PM, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>     Thanks -- I now have the video working.
>>
>> You do, but we don't.  Where is it?
>>
>> --
>> Dr Richard Stallman
>> President, Free Software Foundation
>> 51 Franklin St
>> Boston MA 02110
>> USA
>> www.fsf.org  www.gnu.org
>> Skype: No way! That's nonfree (freedom-denying) software.
>>   Use Ekiga or an ordinary phone call
>>

> --
> Dorice Kunis
> Program Manager
> High Tech Law Institute
> Santa Clara University
> (408) 551-1868
> address@hidden

- --
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des operations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
http://www.projectmanagementhotel.com/projects/opman-portfolio
address@hidden
Mobile: 819-593-5983