Re: bug in AC_COMPUTE_INT

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: bug in AC_COMPUTE_INT
Date: 16 Nov 2000 12:41:53 +0100

>>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:

Lars> I'm using AC_CHECK_SIZEOF on Cygwin and have found out that the
Lars> `conftest' file contains a \r\n after the size.  The \r
Lars> character follows the variable into config.status (the
Lars> undefs.sed scripts) and ruins the sed scripts that produces
Lars> config-headers (and the config-headers become empty,
Lars> consequently).  I'm trying to find a good fix, but aren't all
Lars> that familiar with the AC_COMPUTE_INT macro set yet, so if
Lars> anyone else knows what has to be done, feel free to preempt my
Lars> patch...

Just concentrate on

AC_INIT
_AC_COMPUTE_INT_RUN([sizeof (int)], result)

it should be enough.

The problem is bizarre: I don't think anything changed in this area.