Re: undefined macro: AF_INET ?

From: Assar Westerlund
Subject: Re: undefined macro: AF_INET ?
Date: 18 Jan 2001 00:32:26 +0100

Russ Allbery <address@hidden> writes:
> > Put it inside the macro that checks for AF_INET!
>
> One normally never checks for AF_INET.

Just to clarify, I don't.  What I do is to have a test that uses
AF_INET in the C-code it tries to compile (and run).

And I've not merged my brain with m4 but it wasn't obvious to me that
I needed to add some m4-code inside the test just because I used a
string starting with AF* in my C-code.

/assar