Re: Macro Archive Relaunch

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: Macro Archive Relaunch
Date: 18 Jan 2003 17:15:21 +0100

Guido Draheim writes:

 > I am not sure however if it is best to use <br> instead of a proper
 > list that gets visuallized with as a the list combined with <br>
 > between them.

IMHO the only viable alternative would be to use an abstract
description of "macro parameters", which describes semantics. The
Docbook format does provide something like that, for instance, but I
thought that this would be excessively complicated for the submitter
and would probably never be used anyway.

So ... any ideas on the list of topics I posted in the first article,
anyone? New categories? Automatic submission and validation processes?
Web site design? Anything?

Peter