Re: [autoconf] rpl library to make use of autoconf tests.

From: Rüdiger Kuhlmann
Subject: Re: [autoconf] rpl library to make use of autoconf tests.
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 19:34:21 +0200

>--[Bruce Korb]--<address@hidden>
> Rüdiger Kuhlmann wrote:

> > Unfortunately, I realized that it doesn't support positional arguments
> > yet... and I might need that eventually. :-( I checked trio, but that's a
> > whole lot more than just an snprintf() replacement...
> snprintfv has the whole 9 yards,

Unfortunately, snprintfv doesn't have any yard at all since it is GPL and
doesn't have any special exemptions line the snprintf() replacement I found
has. Though my project currently is GPL2, that might change if a certain
distribution doesn't stop editing out my name as an author from the
copyright file...

--
         100 DM =  51  € 13 ¢.
         100  € = 195 DM 58 pf.