Default CGFLAGS

From: Ondrej Jombik
Subject: Default CGFLAGS
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 17:20:43 +0100 (CET)

[ Please CC me in the answer as I'm not in the list ]

I want to ask autoconf advanced users and/or maintainers, if there is
a way how to define default CFLAGS for an application. These default
CFLAGS has to be used, when CFLAGS are empty during ./confgiure run.

It seems, that autoconf detect, that CFLAGS is empty and add defaults
"-O2 -Wall". I do not know where these come from, however I also do not
know the name of AC macro, which can overide these defaults.

I searched web for solution of this problem, but without any success.

Thank you in advance,

Nepto

[ Please CC me in the answer as I'm not in the list ]

--
  _/|   Ondrej Jombik - address@hidden - http://nepto.sk - ICQ #122428216
 <_  \  Platon SDG - open source software development - http://platon.sk