Finding a header

From: Daryl Lee
Subject: Finding a header
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:14:46 -0700

I am autoconfiscating a project involving other developers.  I need a
portable way of finding a header (it's an OpenGL header, glut.h, but
that's just a specific example).  On my machine, it's
in /usr/include/GL, but on other machines it may be elsewhere,
like /usr/include.  The  only thing I know to do is just list them in
AM_CPPFLAGS, and find them by trial and error.  That seems a tad kludgy
to me.  I expect I'll have a similar issue with libraries once I get
over this hurdle.
--
Daryl Lee
Open the Present--It's a Gift.