[avr-chat] keeping those pesky temp files around

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] keeping those pesky temp files around
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:04:47 -0700

Hi y'all,

I'm getting the following error:

 C:\DOCUME~1\steve\LOCALS~1\Temp/cc2xaaaa.s: Assembler messages:
 C:\DOCUME~1\steve\LOCALS~1\Temp/cc2xaaaa.s:541: Error: constant value required

After pouring over the gcc and gas manuals for a while, I can find no
way to get this file to persist, so I can track down the errors.  No
doubt there is a simple way to do this that I am missing.  I have been
able to add "-Wa,-alhs", and grab the output manually, but it makes
the build take 5 minutes to output all that on the screen...

Steve

--
Steve Franks, KE7BTE
Staff Engineer