[avr-chat] AVR and accelarometers

From: nautilussoftware
Subject: [avr-chat] AVR and accelarometers
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:18:57 -0800 (PST)

hello; I am interested in connecting several accelerometers to an atmel and maybe using a processor that supports USB. I found an accelerometer that uses SPI bus. how hard would it be to design the interface to the part if anyone could ballpark it. I have not done electrical design in a while. So I was thinking of getting a development kit for the AVR. is there an inexpensive kit that will do usb around? this was the chip I found but I did not know where the price was. http://www.vti.fi/en/products-solutions/products/accelerometers/sca3000-accelerometers/ I would be willing to barter also some software engineering time for some electrical design or board layout. I have 20 years in software. thanks -peter

Sent from the AVR - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.