[avr-gcc-list] Newest binary?

From: Pieter Potgieter
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Newest binary?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:47:13 +0200

Hi fellow AVR-GCC users

Q1:    I would just like to know whether the following binary is the latest and
greatest avr-gcc tool set.

    http://combio.de/avr/binutils-2001.02.28.linuxbin.tar.gz

and if not what is it an d where can I get the latest one?

Q2:     According to Atmel the new AVRStudio 3.5 can also support '3d party c
compilers' (read avr-gcc), has anyone tried this?
I would like some tips and tricks.  Can I run Avrstudio in Wine and use the
output of the avr-gcc to debug a project ?
If I have to do this in Windoze I would rather not use it.

Thanks
Pieter Potgieter

ns.  We would like to compliment and thanks all the avr-gcc developers,and
maintainers.  Our project is using 115k of the 128k of the mega 103 without a
hitch. All compiled with avrr-gcc!!