Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulator
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:14:41 -0600 (MDT)

I do plan on making the source available, I'm just trying to get a bit
more of the guts in there before I expose it others. I'll try to get
something up today or tomorrow. Here's the web site where it will be 'real
soon now':

<http://res099095.halls.colostate.edu/programs/simulavr/>

Don't feel too bad if you don't know python, I'm still learning avr
assembly. Python is super easy to learn if you can do assembly or C.

As for 'pyhton', I obviously don't proof read very well. ;)

Ted Roth