[avr-gcc-list] AVR ISP programmer that will work with laptop

From: Ormund Williams
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR ISP programmer that will work with laptop
Date: 19 Jun 2002 09:16:32 -0400

Hi All

I am looking for an ISP programmer that will work with my laptop.  I had
built an adapter to connect the parallel port to the 10pin ISP interface
but the laptop's parallel port only puts out 3.5volts and most of the
AVR chips I have will not program at that voltage (the board voltage is
5.0v).

I was looking at the ATAVRISP, does this work well with uisp running on
Linux?

Thanks.

__
Ormund