[avr-gcc-list] uisp stk500 with firmware 1.10

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] uisp stk500 with firmware 1.10
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 19:44:34 +0200 (MEST)

Hi all,

I have now updated the uisp for the new stk500 firmware version 1.10.

Changes:
Reading Writing Fuses/Locks now work with 1200 and mega128,
no other devices for test here :-( need your help
The stk500 uses new commands, there is now
"universal" command at all, so all devices have to be reworked.
Seems not to be a big problem, the first step is now done.
For that reason there are some new AVR_ constants which enable
the new functions, so each device can be switched on seperatly :-)

Fix some time out, the default timeout is now 4 seconds not longer only
1! Sometimes I got with 2 seconds also errors so i set it to 4. Problems?

stk500 is now able to programm all devices in High Voltage Parallel Mode
with uisp (-mode=p)

Fix a bug which comes with reading fuses (xx_RD76) mode. There was
a wrong bit compare in :-)

Reading and Writing VTarget is now also available.
Reading and Writing ARef too.

Now the bad thing:
I can't bring that up to cvs. Can you Marek or Theodore do this for me?
If so, i will send you the changed files.

ToDo:
A lot, because only Mega128 and 1200 tested and all other devices have
to be reworked now. The calibration byte is allways read 0 but i have
not looked for it now, (i dont need it :-)

http://www.gmx.net