Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR IDE for linux

From: Torsten Hahn
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR IDE for linux
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:19:47 +0100

Hi.

what's about vim and a nice /bin/bash xterm-window ;)

I use kdevelop. It can deal with selfmade makefiles has a very nice gui.

cu,
Torsten.

Am Dienstag, 10.12.02, um 18:46 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb mark verlinden:

Hello,

I am at the point to completely step over to linux redhat 8.0 (very nice indeed), but I am searching for the bests tools for my AVR projects. I am looking for a good IDE for
AVRGCC in linux/programmer. Does anybody know a good tool for this?

kind regards,

Mark Verlinden