[avr-gcc-list] "A simple project" doesn't compile

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] "A simple project" doesn't compile
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:12:17 -0500

I have downloaded the Dec/2002 snapshots and built the avr-libc, binutils, and
avr-gcc, every thing seems ok.

Now I'm trying to compile demo.c from:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/doc/avr-libc-user-manual/demo_project.html#demo_project_src

I'm getting :
demo.c:16:22: inttypes.h: No such file or directory
demo.c:17:20: avr/io.h: No such file or directory
demo.c:18:27: avr/interrupt.h: No such file or directory
demo.c:19:24: avr/signal.h: No such file or directory

I know the problem is that #include <> is not finding avr/io.h et.al.

What I don't know is what where is the section that tells me what environment
variables I need to set  up besides the PATH?  I didn't see in in the FAQ or
over looked it in the avr-libc-user-manual if its in there.  DEFS & LIBS?

Can some one point me in the correct direction please?

--
      http://www.unusualresearch.com/ http://www.bpaddock.com/