RE: [avr-gcc-list] Common symbol definitions for assembler

From: Artur Lipowski
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Common symbol definitions for assembler
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:20:41 +0200

What use group I don't know but I and many people (eg. in avr-libc) prefer
to use "avr-gcc -x assembler-with-cpp" instead of avr-as.
This give you full potential (and problems) of the C preprocessor.
Additionally you not need to have separate includes (headers) for C and
assembler.

Reagrds,
--
Artur Lipowski