Re[3]: [avr-gcc-list] Experimental WinAVR/avr-gcc update for Win32system

From: Stephan Eisvogel
Subject: Re[3]: [avr-gcc-list] Experimental WinAVR/avr-gcc update for Win32systems
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 02:19:48 +0200

> On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, 5:08:44 PM, Larry Barello wrote:
>> The experimental release doesn't know where the default headers are...
>> I had to add "-I c:\WinAvr\avr\include" to the compiler command line...

Well  it seems you were right there, I just cleaned up my compile tree
and no more did gcc find the include files. I've been hunting high and
low  for a clue on how to teach mingw32-compiled gcc how to search for
it in the ../include directory as well, but haven't found it yet.

Meanwhile,  I've put up a really untested patch for binutils 2.14 that
includes  Jörg's  coff-avr-patch.  It  compiles,  but  has received no
testing whatsoever, yet:

  http://www.hawo.stw.uni-erlangen.de/~eisvogel/avrgcc/untested/

Regards,
--se