[avr-gcc-list] Command for makefile

From: Steven Chang-Lin Yu
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Command for makefile
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 23:07:48 +1000

Guys, I forgot to ask one more question.  I use to use avredit by one of the Korean avr user, it generate a file (I think the extension is .cof) which can be open in avr studio 4, and run the simulation with the c code display instead loading the hex file!!!  Does anyone know how to generate this file in winavr???

Steven Chang-Lin Yu
EESE Student, Computer Technician
ICQ#:
66369374