Re: [avr-gcc-list] RE: avr-gcc-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 26

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] RE: avr-gcc-list Digest, Vol 7, Issue 26
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:01:46 +0200 (MET DST)

As "Dafni & Robert Berger" <address@hidden> wrote:

>I sent the test application to address@hidden on
>27th of July, but didn't get any reply from him.

Yes, i'm still alive. ;-)

It's simply that i didn't find the time yet to debug all these COFF
generation problems, including your.  I'm very sorry for this (i've
been promising to do this for too long), but it's unfortunately a
fairly complex job, and i know it'll perhaps take me something like
the entire spare time of about 3 weeks to do all this, which needs to
be done in a single run (i. e., not one week now, another week next
months).

Anybody who's serious about supporting me debugging this is heartly
welcome!  I'll do my best to explain what i know about binutils.