RE: [avr-gcc-list] RE: internal error: out of range error

From: Dafni & Robert Berger
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] RE: internal error: out of range error
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 07:27:02 +0300

------------------------------
Thanks all for your suggestions.

My build system is grown over the years and I can't remember why I'm using
the linker instead of the archiver.
I'm trying the archiver as soon as I'll find some time, but don['t expect
problems with it.
On the other hand, I don't expect many changes either, since my components
are usually only a few c and h files.
Let's say typically a library consists out of two object files.
Those files are both needed for the component to work.
Ideally there should be an object file per function, so the linker, linking
the executable can pick only what it needs.
Does anyone have a perl script, or something similar handy for breaking C
files, which contain more than one functions into C files with one function
per file?

Regards,

Robert