Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR disassembly and testsuite

From: Dmitry K.
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR disassembly and testsuite
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:25:31 +1000

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 08:34, Svein E. Seldal wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I have now (finally) committed the patch that will give symbol output on
> disasembly output. It is checked into HEAD binutils.
>
> Now, as a part of the approval, there were a request about updating the AVR
> GAS testsuite to reflect the changes I've committed. I have seen some
> discussion about a testsuite on both this list and on the binutils list.
> Can I humbly ask you to check out the latest changes that I've committed to
> make sure this new syntax will be included in the testsuite?

Hi.

Erik Christiansen is engaged in an DejaGnu environment. He is now in holiday
(and offline) prior to the beginning of January. I have prepared two files
for GAS: `opcode.s' - 577 possible combinations operations/operands and
`operand.s' - only the minimum. We did not start other parts of binutils yet.

Except for these files, in the attachment are included Makefile and
`vrf_lst.c' for run and check of these tests without DejaGnu.

Dmitry.