Re: [avr-gcc-list] What method should I use to get started?

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] What method should I use to get started?
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 11:23:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tim,
The best way to start is to load WinAvr on your
computer, buy good book on 'C', go through avr-libc
and the FAQs. One must be conversant with the special
purpose registers of AVR processors to be able to
programme them properly and therefore it is necessary
to at least know one processor and then scan through
the documents of other processors as and when they are
used.

Best wishes

Nayani