[avr-gcc-list] avr gdb question

From: Przemek Urbanski
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr gdb question
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 00:57:07 +0100

Hey,

I am not sure if it is right mail list to send this question, but ..
what the hell :>

I recompiled gdb for avr debugging. Now i have to set up target while
using gdb. I am using stk500 development board. As far as my
understanding goes, I can perform in circuit debugging, if I connect my
board to pc via rs232. What sort of connection I need on stk500 side?
JTAG device?

Thnx

Wychodzisz z zakretu i... gaz do dechy! Wyscigi na komorke. Sciagnij!