Re: [avr-gcc-list] error with optimized boolean logic in gcc

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] error with optimized boolean logic in gcc
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 08:08:27 +0100 (MET)

Sean D'Epagnier <address@hidden> wrote:

> The instruction in avr.md which generates this is *sbi, only
> enabled with optimizations.  I think this is a new optimization
> added, but 0x20 needs to be subtracted from the memory location.

Let's see what Johann might say about it.

One thing to keep in mind is that Xmega devices don't have that
offset.  I don't know whether Atmel's Xmega changes have already been
incorporated into GCC's SVN meanwhile.

(Please don't followup to an unrelated thread.  In a threaded display,
your message appears as being a followup to your 'trouble compiling
latest svn' message.)