avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] Open Source license for embedded systems

From: Frédéric Nadeau
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Open Source license for embedded systems
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:17:27 -0500

Why don't you do like Micro$oft?, hide the acknoledgement in your binary.

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=BSD%20Code%20in%20Windows

It does however use some code space, but heck, sure you can spare 200
bytes for that :)

I do not encourage it, but it is sure an alternative to having the
acknowledgement in the manual.