avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] [patch #7464] Fix iom168p.h to be compatible withiom1

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [patch #7464] Fix iom168p.h to be compatible withiom168.h
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 10:39:24 -0600

No worries. Sometimes it seems that there's actually a lot more in avr-libc
then is really advertised. Usually because we've run into these situations
before. We know that the documentation for avr-libc could use a little bit of
work (as almost all software projects could).

Like Joerg said, I'm glad it's working for you! :-) Let us know if there's
anything else that needs fixing. We always appreciate input.

Eric