[avrdude-dev] Adding support for the Digilent JTAG3 cable

From: Henri Muurimaa
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Adding support for the Digilent JTAG3 cable
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:26:04 +0200

Hello all,

Could someone take a quick peek at the thread in the avrfreaks.net:
http://avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=201869&sid=1e517e00d8f0be2061871b0afea6610e#201869

and tell if there are any problems with my (I'm h121) idea for the
Avrdude.conf section described in my last post? I'd like to have an opinion
if it's safe for me to try that config on my hardware.

Also if you see any immediate problems or reasons why it can't work, please
enlighten me :)

--
Henri Muurimaa (address@hidden)