Re: [avrdude-dev] support for JTAG chaining in avrdude on Linux

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] support for JTAG chaining in avrdude on Linux
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:40:23 +0100

As Johannes Eickhold wrote:

> Everything compiled fine and I got USB support after installing
> libusb-dev on my recent Ubuntu.

That probably means your auto* tools didn't work well.  The package
I've been uploading was produced using the standard "make distcheck"
procedure, i.e. the same as any regular release.

> PS: I had to add "jtagchain=" to the -x option which was not
> mentioned in the last mail regarding Jtag chaining!

That's been an oversight.  The -x option is always meant to be
supplemented by a programmer-specific keyword next.