Re: [avrdude-dev] mcprog and libhidapi

From: Stefan Rupp
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] mcprog and libhidapi
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 02:40:24 +0100

Hi again,

so, how about that patch of mine that I linked to from my previous
mail? Anyone found the time for taking a look at it? Anything that
you'd like me to change before you consider integrating it into your
codebase?
http://struppi.name/avrdude_mcprog.patch
What's the best way to get this upstream? Would you like me to create a
bugreport and attach that patchfile to it?

Best regards
Stefan