Re: [Axiom-developer] Documentation

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Documentation
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:21:54 +1000

Tim Daly writes:

 > Both paper and electronic versions have their uses. I've been unable to
 > Tex the user's guide that came from NAG due to missing files so it is
 > going to take a while to reverse-engineer what is missing.

If you were to place the TeX sources in CVS it would at least be
possible to read those. I assume the missing components are
style files rather than parts of the user's guide itself.

Another useful document, which again you would need to seek permission
to distribute, is at http://remote.science.uva.nl/~heck/tour.ps.gz

Furthermore, I have found an advertisement for Axiom that offers a good
overview of the system:
http://www.sxst.it/nag__axm.htm