[Axiom-developer] summer of code

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] summer of code
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 08:17:48 -0500

Martin,

Please try to merge your WishList items with the Summer of Code page.

The people we can hire are required to be students so it is not clear
that they can handle particularly difficult problems (unless they
happen to be exceptionally talented) within the span of a summer.

I've tried to make sure that every SOC item has an expected
result or deliverable. We need some goal or measure to decide
if the work was reasonably performed.