[Axiom-developer] links updated after rename

From: billpage
Subject: [Axiom-developer] links updated after rename
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:54:09 -0600

Changes http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomDeveloper/diff
--

??changed:
-are collected as comments here. Content that seems relevant for reference and
further discussion here on MathAction will likely be moved to other relevant
places on this web site. Other material will usually be deleted. The entire
are collected as comments here. Content that seems relevant for reference and
further discussion here on AboutMathAction will likely be moved to other
relevant places on this web site. Other material will usually be deleted. The
entire archive of messages from the Axiom-developer mailing list can be found
here: http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/axiom-developer

??changed:
-your advice and not link MathAction and the axiom-developer
your advice and not link AboutMathAction and the axiom-developer

??changed:
-is also subscribed to MathAction, then simply including
is also subscribed to AboutMathAction, then simply including

??changed:
-on MathAction. If the sender is not subscribed, then currently
on AboutMathAction. If the sender is not subscribed, then currently

??changed:
-would be automatically archived somewhere on MathAction (attached
would be automatically archived somewhere on AboutMathAction (attached

??changed:
-mail list *also* be subscribed to the MathAction wiki. But
mail list *also* be subscribed to the AboutMathAction wiki. But

??changed:
-developer subscribed to MathAction but not both.
developer subscribed to AboutMathAction but not both.

??changed:
-right of the MathAction menu line.
right of the AboutMathAction menu line.

??changed:
-will be appended to a page on the MathAction website. To confirm
will be appended to a page on the AboutMathAction website. To confirm

??changed:
-is also subscribed to the MathAction wiki - what we really want
is also subscribed to the AboutMathAction wiki - what we really want

??changed:
-sent to the axiom-developer email list by the MathAction website
-would be echoed back to MathAction and trigger another outgoing
sent to the axiom-developer email list by the AboutMathAction website
would be echoed back to AboutMathAction and trigger another outgoing

??changed:
-would be sent to MathAction who would update some webpage on
would be sent to AboutMathAction who would update some webpage on

??changed:
-1  A user with the name Relay from MathAction is subscribed
1  A user with the name Relay from AboutMathAction is subscribed

??changed:
-2  A user named axiom-developer is subscribed to the MathAction
2  A user named axiom-developer is subscribed to the AboutMathAction

??changed:
-1  If a change or comment is made to the MathAction web site
1  If a change or comment is made to the AboutMathAction web site

??changed:
-   MathAction, one of which will go to address@hidden
   AboutMathAction, one of which will go to address@hidden

??changed:
-2  The email from MathAction will in turn be distributed by the
2  The email from AboutMathAction will in turn be distributed by the

??changed:
-I have just made a test change on MathAction. I received a notice
I have just made a test change on AboutMathAction. I received a notice

??changed:
-talk (which was mainly about the MathAction website and how it
talk (which was mainly about the AboutMathAction website and how it

??changed:
-MathAction website to support the kinds of collaboration that
AboutMathAction website to support the kinds of collaboration that

??changed:
-the MathAction/Axiom web site. I would be very pleased if
the AboutMathAction/Axiom web site. I would be very pleased if

??changed:
-and maintaining some French language web pages on MathAction.
-Since MathAction is a wiki, these pages can be created and
and maintaining some French language web pages on AboutMathAction.
Since AboutMathAction is a wiki, these pages can be created and

--
forwarded from http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/address@hidden