[Axiom-developer] My second compile command.

From: Francois Maltey
Subject: [Axiom-developer] My second compile command.
Date: 15 Feb 2006 14:50:39 +0100

Hello,

I begin to test the manip.spad file (because I want to expand cos (2*x).)

So I copy the manip.spad file in a local directory, add the silly lines
in TRMANIP package

ess : F -> F  -- in the declaration area
ess x == 1+x  -- in the implantation area

The first compilation seems right,
I get an error at the second and next compilations.
Must I erase all files but manip.spad in the local directory.
Then how can I test my new package ?

   finalizing NRLIB FACTFUNC
   Processing FactoredFunctions for Browser database:
--------(nthRoot ((Record (: exponent N) (: coef M) (: radicand (List M)))
(Factored M) N))---------
--------(log ((List (Record (: coef N) (: logand M))) (Factored M)))---------
--------constructor---------

   >> System error:
   Cannot rename the file #p"FACTFUNC.erlib" to #p"FACTFUNC.NRLIB".