Re: [Axiom-developer] patches

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] patches
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:23:02 +0200

Hi Bill,

I still don't like the diff-format. So all those mathaction mails are actually nearly like spam to me. (But don't care to change it, it's currently not so frequent anyway.) If I am interested in the topic I just click on the link ath the bottom of the mail. (BTW, could the

  forwarded from ...

stuff be moved to the top of the mail?)

Somehow instead of
http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/HowToSubmitPatches/diff
I would like to see something like an ediff in emacs. Can that be easily achieved?

Ralf