[Axiom-developer] Re: libspad.a, cfuns-c.o sockio-c.c and friends

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: libspad.a, cfuns-c.o sockio-c.c and friends
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:39:03 -0400

> Aha!  So, in fact we can just remove libspad.a from that list since
> nothing in GCL references symbols from libspad.a.  Is that correct?

correct? i don't know. the C connections and dependencies can be quite
subtle (e.g. PLF usage). i can't say without checking but at some time
we, the original axiom developers, or i, when recovering axiom, thought
that it was needed. i could be wrong.

the only way to be sure is to eliminate it and then test.