[Axiom-developer] Democracy!

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Democracy!
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:56:49 -0500

Scott!!!

Actually I have no opinion about how the votes should be counted, what
the quorum rules are, nor who should be allowed to vote, nor anything
else related to "the process". I plan to code and contribute by
posting patches. It's fine if they get voted down.

You designed and authored fair portions of the code.  God knows, if you
have an opinion on a technical issue it would certainly carry more
weight with me than just about anyone elses. (Especially if you were
to agree with me :-) ).