Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom meeting at ISSAC

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom meeting at ISSAC
Date: 01 Aug 2007 16:54:06 -0400

Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, Stephen Wilson wrote:
>
> | Gabriel Dos Reis <address@hidden> writes:
> | > Excellent.  For some reasons, I was under the impression that you looked
> | > at the code before starting your new compiler.
> |
> | Speculation?
>
> I did not speculate.  That is why I said if you read the code, you can
> answer your questions.  If turned out than you didn't.

OK!  You caught me!  I actually haven't read any of the source code.

Imagine my surprise when loading the new parser into axiom and it just
happened to work, and the compiler could understand the ASTs it
generated.  Must be the new implant the aliens installed in my
cerebrum or something.  Sorry for trying to dupe you into believing I
might have actually read the code.  Many apologies.

But for the record, the answers to my original questions are no, no,
no, and no.  Dont ask me how I know this.

Steve