Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file

From: Fabio S.
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Vim syntax file
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:42:02 +0100 (CET)

Umm, maybe I don’t get what you did but there was a vim syntax highlighting
file http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/AxiomInVim

I didn't know of this file: after I asked on the list and I made the first version of my file in 2004, I didn't look around anymore for a syntax file. Last month I was writing a small input file in pamphlet format and I was upset to not having syntax highlight for axiom code in the "chunk" environment, so I managed to have it. After having done this, I realized that I never submited it to the vim site: I checked there and I found that there still was no axiom syntax file, so I (uncorrectly...) assumed there was none available and then I decide to submit mine. That's all.

In any case, there is no problem in having two different syntax files: just choose the one which you prefer. I myself will have a look at the file you indicated to see if I can get some idea to improve mine.

Regards

Fabio