bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Sangoma drivers

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Sangoma drivers
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:55:34 -0500

Right now I am trying an experiment with libpri 1.2.1 and pushing the
pri_internal.h and pri_q931.h headers external from that, then building
libsangoma.  Yes, I think either having it in hardware or, so long as it
has different build requirements, having a fork integrated directly into
libsangoma, would be best, as it eliminates the potential conflicts that
currently exist.