bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Potential network conflicts

From: Alexandre BOULANGER
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Potential network conflicts
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:21:57 +0100

Le mardi 31 janvier 2006 à 01:06 -0800, julian howard a écrit :
> I was wondering about installing any other programs,
> like Tomcat, Apache or Asterisk on the same machine as
> Bayonne. If there were any potential conflicts or
> issues that might arise during or after an install
> that would interfere with one another.

Hi,

Neither Apache nor Tomcat will interfere with Bayonne; but I'm still
wondering about Asterisk's behavior..

I've tried to install bayonne2 (libeXosip1) and asterisk on the same
machine, but I was annoyed with SIP registrations (two SIP listeners
mistaking localhost).
Maybe this is old history now with the latest bayonne2 (libeXosip2)
which is more flexible