bayonne-devel

Re: [Bayonne-devel] Potential network conflicts

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Potential network conflicts
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:04:31 -0500

I have used bayonne with partysip and/or ser. Generally you either should set bayonne to bind to a non-conflicting port number in it's config, or, if bayonne is launched second, and finds something else bound, it will automatically increment to the next port number. Keep in mind, though, that Bayonne also binds rtp sessions to the ports immediately following where the sip port is bound by default.