bino-list

[Bino-list] Building for Windows with Equalizer enabled

From: Joachim Tesch
Subject: [Bino-list] Building for Windows with Equalizer enabled
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:19:48 +0100

Hi all,
I'm currently trying to build 1.3.0 for Windows with Equalizer enabled.

I use the mingw-cross-env setup on Ubuntu 11.10 and get the following
message when running configure:

--
checking for libEqualizer... no
configure: WARNING: optional library libEqualizer not found:

Looks like the equalizer package needs to be added to mingw-cross-env.

I am new to mingw-cross-env and was wondering if it is possible to build Bino 1.3.0 for Windows with Equalizer enabled.
If yes any pointer in the right direction is greatly appreciated.

Sidenote:
The recommended mingw-cross-env revision 1955 fails to build in package mingwrt. I ended up using r2235 and also had to remove libvpx from the ffmpeg package build to get mingw-cross-env compiled.

Cheers,
Joachim