bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Problem with frame dropping

From: Artur Jaworski
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Problem with frame dropping
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:59:09 +0100

Artur,
This is exactly the problem I've tracked down further today. See my email from
this morning. A workaround is to enable swap sync in your .eqc and use '-b'.
Cheers,
Stefan.
Stefan, I thought about using benchmark mode too and I already have swapsync in .eqc configuration. Problem is that I need to drop some frames, because when I play a 4K video at 24fps it is too slow. And I'd like to have sound output.

Martin, is there any chance it will be fixed in near future? Is it one of the things you are currently working on?